The online racing simulator
VOLTARUM
(7 posts, started , go to first unread)
VOLTARUM
Vehicle mod: VOLTARUM
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/CC9815

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Empowering the future, one spark at a time.

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :The Voltarum model 3 is an epitome of modern electric automotive engineering, seamlessly merging cutting-edge technology with elegant design. With its sleek exterior and minimalist interior, it exudes sophistication while offering an exhilarating driving experience. Equipped with advanced autopilot capabilities and an impressive range, it represents the forefront of sustainable transportation, redefining the way we think about mobility for generations to come.

Thanks to: Tuttu, neozixxs, thestigusa for helping me trough the process of the car
Thanks to monsternetwork for giving me his lightbar

COVER SCREENSHOT:
My only issue is not having Traction Control enabled. It shows it on the bar but when you click it it's not appearing. Oh and try to find a way to have the brake lights still light up when you have headlights on, because people will not able to tell if they're braking or not.
Attached images
LFS_rDZX5RikqY.png
LFS_Flp0ES2j3E.png
Quote from Octosquad :My only issue is not having Traction Control enabled. It shows it on the bar but...

Traction Control doesnt work on AWD cars
Quote from Octosquad :My only issue is not having Traction Control enabled. It shows it on the bar but when you click it it's not appearing. Oh and try to find a way to have the brake lights still light up when you have headlights on, because people will not able to tell if they're braking or not.

I fixed both bugs on the new update
85 to 90 kWh!
Can you fix the rims - the edge is a bit off center.
The attached file is a .gif
Attached images
ezgif-4-e3da9d5e301.gif

VOLTARUM
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG